Wesleyan Chapel

Methodist Chapel on Sharp Street

The Methodist Wesleyan Chapel, situated in Sharp street.

The Methodist Wesleyan Chapel, situated in Sharp street.


Excerpted from John H.B. Latrobe, Jr., Picture of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD: Lucas Fielding, Jr., 1832), 141.

Images

John Wesley, 1788

John Wesley, 1788

Portrait of John Wesley, oil on canvas, 1788. The Wesleyan Chapel is named for John Wesley. | Source: National Portrait Gallery, London, NPG 317. | Creator: William Hamilton View File Details Page

Street Address:

S Sharp St & W Hughes St, Baltimore, MD 21230 [map]

Cite this Page:

John H.B. Latrobe, Jr., “Wesleyan Chapel,” Battle of Baltimore, accessed August 18, 2018, http://www.battleofbaltimore.org/items/show/166.

Subjects

comments powered by Disqus

Share this Story